Subscribe to the NMPAS Tenth Anniversary Season and receive a 10% discount. Click below for more info.
Reserved Seating will be assigned through the NMPAS office at: 505-474-4513
Due to COVID-19 and the Delta variant, NMPAS policies for in-person attendance this season are:
- Proof of vaccination must be presented at Will Call.
- All audience members must wear a mask at indoor events; masks must fully cover the nose and mouth at all times.
- NMPAS will sell just 65% of seats at each venue in order to practice social distancing.
- Tickets will not be available for sale at the door and must be purchased in advance.
- In the event that you feel safer enjoying NMPAS events at home, five programs will be available via live stream this season.
Thank you so much for helping NMPAS to keep our artists and audience members safe during the pandemic. We hope that our policies provide reassurance that we care for your safety. We look forward to welcoming you to NMPAS programs in 2021-2022.
Please be sure to purchase tickets at least 48 hours in advance of each live stream. Ticket sales for the live stream will close 2 days prior to every performance so that we can email you the event link. Ticket sales for in-person attendance end at midnight on the night before the concert unless otherwise posted on the Hold My Ticket event page.
Purchase individual tickets through Hold My Ticket: 877-466-3404
Our ticket prices have changed. Please be sure to check individual ticket prices for each event and subscription options per the downloadable form.
Please do not call the NMPAS office to buy tickets! Our ticket vendor is Hold My Ticket.